Series-i digital torque tester is ideal for calibrating power screwdrivers with torque control. It features peak mode, real time mode to display torque transients, and peak down mode to capture critical first peak value.
Be the first to review this product
Imada’s digital torque tester is ideal for calibrating power screwdrivers with a torque control clutch. It features peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test, real time mode to display torque transients, and peak down mode to capture critical first peak value.
Standard 3/8" drive is good for checking torque wrenches but not impact wrenches.
All digital torque testers are sold in kit form complete with tester, hard carrying case, 2 smart driver adapters and AC charger/adapter.
Do not use with impact or air tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, Kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- Measure both clockwise and counterclockwise
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter n 3/8" drive for socket wrenches
- 2 - driver adapters included: i-8 & i-80 come with smart adapters, CD-150 comes with spring adapters
|Cedar Series i Torque Tester - CD-150M
||lbf-in, Kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
||Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter